Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
Preparing students to make meaningful contributions to society as engaged citizens and leaders in a complex world.
Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Best Engineering College in Delhi NCR since its inception in 2006 are absolutely committed to serve the society and improve the mode of life by imparting high quality education in the field of Engineering and Management.
Dronachary Group of Institutions (DGI), Greater Noida is one of the branches of DGI offering Engineering and Management programs. The popular courses of the college are B.Tech with specializations such as CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, ME, CE, CSE & IT, and MBA with Specializations HR, FM, Marketing, and IT.
- Applications process is online and offline for all the courses.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree to pursue MBA.
- For admission to B.Tech, candidates must have passed Higher Secondary examinations.
- For B.Tech courses, seats will be filled through both JEE Main and UPSEE.
- Selection for MBA will be made on the basis of CMAT/ CAT/ MAT/ UPSEE.
- Seats are reserved for the management quota candidates.
|Name of Institute||Dronacharya Group of Institutions|
|Basic admission criteria||UPSEE (B.Tech/ MBA)|
|JEE (Main) (B.Tech)|
|CMAT/ CAT/ MAT (MBA)|
|Application mode||Online and Offline|
DGI B.Tech Admission 2020
For admissions to 4-year B.Tech courses, the institute prepares the merit list of all the eligible candidates who hold a valid Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main/ Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) score. The selected candidates will have to appear for the counseling at the campus.
|Computer Science & Engineering||120||Passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks and Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one from Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology or Technical vocational subject.||
Valid score in UPSEE/ JEE (Main) OR Merit in the qualifying examination/Direct Admission
|Electronics & Communication||60|
|Electrical & Electronics||60|
|Computer Science & IT||60|
|Electronics & Computer||60|
Important points about B.Tech admission:
- Seats left vacant after the counseling under JEE Mains and UPSEE, will be filled through candidate’s merit in qualifying exam.
- The seats under the NRI quota will be filled through SAT II score. The candidates must have passed High School Certificate Education (GCE) examination with Physics, Chemistry and Higher Mathematics (A) from London/ Sri Lanka/ Cambridge.
DGI MBA Admission 2020
The institute offers MBA as one of the postgraduate courses. The minimum educational qualification is graduation in any discipline or an equivalent from any institute affiliated to an institute recognized by UGC. Candidates must have scored at least 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree examination.
Admissions to MBA at DGI are based on the performance of the candidate in Personal Interview by the Admission Committee. Candidates must have qualified UPSEE/ CAT/ MAT/ CMAT.
|MBA||Graduation degree in any subject with minimum 50% aggregate marks.||Valid score in UPSEE/ CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/Direct Admission|
Important points about MBA admission:
- A vacancy created due to the cancellation of admission in any manner shall be filled up by the other candidate on the merit basis as per the rules of the Institute.
- Candidates not reporting for admission as per the schedule shall forfeit his/her claim for admission.
The subsequent steps should be followed by candidates:
- Candidate has to participate in the UPSEE Counselling
- Choose the college and the course and lock the choices
- After that seat will be allocated according to the choices
- Candidate needs to report to college for the admission purpose with documents.
- Pay the admission fees
List of Documents required are:
- Mark sheet of class 10th and 12th
- Diploma/ degree mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Medical certificate
- Character certificate
- Reservation certificate (if any)
- Aadhar Card
DGI Reservation 2020
- A total of 75% seats is reserved for the students who hold domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- 15% seats under all courses will be reserved for Management Quota candidates (NRI candidates).
DGI Scholarship 2020
- Central sector scheme of scholarship by the government.
- Special scholarship scheme for Jammu and Kashmir candidates.
DGI, Greater Noida Courses Eligibility & Detailed Fees
|COURSE||ELIGIBILITY||TOTAL FEES/ YEAR|
|B.Tech||10+2 with 50%||₹80,900|
|MBA||Graduation With 50%||₹80,900|
|S. No.||Company||Branch||Package (in LPA)|
|1||Adobe Systems||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS / ECE||22|
|3||Toppr Technologies Pvt. Ltd.||CSE/IT/CSIT/ECS/ECE/EEE/ME/CIVIL||10.2|
|4||BYJU’s (Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd.)||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS / ECE / EEE / ME||10|
|5||LIDO Learning Pvt. Ltd.||CSE/IT/CSIT/ECS/ECE/EEE/ME/CIVIL||10|
|6||Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.||CSE / IT / CSIT||10|
|7||Airtel Africa||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS||8.5|
|8||Samsung R&D Institute India||CSE / IT / CSIT||7.5|
|9||HSBC Software Development (India) Pvt. Ltd.||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS||7|
|10||Accolite Software India Pvt. Ltd.||CSE / IT / CSIT||7 To 11|
|11||BITCS||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS||6.5|
|12||NEXTSCM Solutions PVT LTD||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS||6|
|13||IHS Markit||CSE / IT / CSIT||6|
|14||Pepcoding Education Private Ltd.||CSE / IT / CSIT||6|
|15||PlanetSpark||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS / ECE / EEE / ME / CIVIL||5.2|
|16||Paxcom India (P) Ltd||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS||5 To 5.5|
|17||Indian Navy||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS / ECE / EEE / ME / CIVIL||5|
|18||HARMAN (A Samsung Company)||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS||5|
|19||Vihaan Networks Limited||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS / ECE||5|
|20||Power2SME||CSE / IT / CSIT||5|
|21||Technofast Consulting Solutions Pvt Ltd||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS / ECE / EEE / ME||5|
|22||OneBanc||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS / ECE||5|
|23||Sopra Banking Software||CSE / IT / CSIT||5|
|24||Survey2Connect||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS / ECE||4.8|
|25||FlickZee Movies||CSE / IT / CSIT||4.8|
|27||Cognizant||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS / ECE / EEE / ME||4.5|
|28||IBM||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS / ECE||4.5|
|29||RIVIGO||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS||4.5|
|30||To The New||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS||4.5|
|31||Yardi Software India Private Limited||CSE / IT / CSIT||4.5|
|32||Vikram Solar Limited||ECE/EEE/ME/CIVIL||4.5|
|34||FarePortal India Pvt. Ltd||CSE / IT / CSIT||4.5|
|35||Bhavna Software||CSE / IT / CSIT||4.5|
|36||Digital Management LLC||CSE / IT / CSIT||4.5|
|37||In Time Tec||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS/ECE/EEE||4.5|
|38||TAI||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS / ECE / EEE / ME / CIVIL||4.5|
|39||DCM Data Systems||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS||4.25|
|40||Pernod Ricard India (P) Ltd.||ME/EEE||4.25|
|41||Skilrock Technologies Pvt. Ltd.||CSE / IT / CSIT||4.2|
|42||Nxtlife Technologies||CSE / IT / CSIT/ECS||4.2|
|43||Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan (L&S)||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS / ECE / EEE / ME||4.2|
|44||Edoofa||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS / ECE / EEE / ME / CIVIL||4.2|
|45||Think Future Technologies||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS||4.02|
|46||3SC (SS Supply Chain Solutions Pvt. Ltd.)||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS / ECE||4|
|47||Qandle||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS||4|
|48||Vidooly||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS / ECE||4|
|49||Embee Software||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS / ECE||4|
|50||Studio Graphene||CSE / IT / CSIT / ECS / ECE||4|
Contact For Further Admission Guidance- 9990350249